So today, we will find the easiest and quickest way to remove this link.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard.
- Now click on your Blog Title.
- Navigate to Template tab.
4. Click on Edit HTML button.
5. Click Proceed button to continue.
6. Now you have to find the code of attribution element. Search for the code snippet similar to below in the template,
7. Now alter the attribute locked value to false in the line of code, which cause element unable to remove.
8. Now you will able to remove attribution element. But still you won't be able to add any element to your page footer. So you need to change another line of code to allow adding elements to footer. Find the code snippet similar to below from the template.
9. Now change attribute value showaddelement to yes as below,
10. Now Save template.
11. Navigate to Layout tab from left pane.
12. Find Attribution element bottom of the page.
13. Click on Edit link correspond to the Attribution element.
14. Now click Remove button on pop up window.
15. Now Attribution element has been removed. You can add another element using bottom Add a Gadget link to add custom attribution or any other element.
16. Click Save arrangement button.